Friday, October 14, 2005, 6:35 PM
Memories of a Near-Past
Just moved into my new bunk today. Took an unofficial half-day off to go shift my stuff over and do some area cleaning. (Shh, don't tell my boss! =P) Somehow, it reminds me of the times in OCS cleaning up my bunk while complaining of the frequency of the chior to my buddy. I don't miss the times at OCS as much as I miss the friends there... Times are different now. Time to stand up on my own 2 feet and to take on the new challenges that I will have to face. May God lead me and guide me and place my feet firm on His statutes.
here i am
Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
(Psa 150:1-6)
this is me
Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Gal 2:20 MSG)
connected through destiny
as far as the east is from the west
credit
Blog skin designed by
kriss.