Friday, November 04, 2005, 2:08 PM
Sky High, Ground Low
Oh yah, forgot to add that I went out to watch a movie as a result of the little scuffle I had with my sis... Still not proud of it...
It was kind of an impulse buy thing. Just felt I needed to get out of the house so I went online and bought me a ticket to the earliest show I could make on time. The show was at 7.20pm; I reached at 7.45pm. Fortunately I only missed the opening credits.
"True love unspoken is the quickest route to a heavy heart."
Something a guy in the movie pulled out of a fortune cookie at a Chinese restaurant. Figures. Ang mos and their stereotypes. Anyway, I felt that the phrase gave words to my emotions inside as I pondered if it really was true love between us, even if it was one-sided. Stop dwelling already...
Overall it was a good movie. Don't watch it for deep plots and well developed characters. Watch it with a child at heart, not trying to predict what's going to happen next and you'd probably enjoy the show as much as I have. There's all the elements of an adventure! There's a hero, a battle and a beauty! Listen for the witty remarks and wise cracks that come out of these teenagers. Laugh at their innocence and feel your heart wrentch as you empathize with their adolescent plight; you were there before. =)
here i am
Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
(Psa 150:1-6)
this is me
Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Gal 2:20 MSG)
connected through destiny
as far as the east is from the west
credit
Blog skin designed by
kriss.