Tuesday, December 27, 2005, 9:29 AM
Every Breath Is Your Love, Every Heartbeat Speaks Your Name
ONE` post 5 weird or random stuff bout yourself.
TWO` at the end of the post, list 5 ppl you want to do this quiz.
THREE` tag on their blog to let em` know and ask em` to read ur blog for the rules.
1
I watch movies alone. *WeEIIiRrRDdoO* I can hear the crowds jeering in the background. Haha... But sometimes you just need to be alone, you know? Movie times are just one of those times for me. Also, trying to get people to watch the movie you want is quite difficult. Especially in big groups. *Disgusted* The solution: Just watch it yourself. :)
2
I have this little hole near the top of my left ear which has caused me to be sent for an ultrasound. Yes, the thingy they put Mommies-to-be through to check on the progress of their growing baby... And yes, they did put the cold clear gel on me before they used the aperatus on my lower back. Apparently, a hole near the ear can imply that I have a kidney disorder. Thank God I didn't. :)
3
I have this birth mark on my neck which everyone thinks is a love bite (it's NOT!) for its strategic positioning. Don't ask me how it got there. That's like asking me why the sky is blue. *Pause* Actually, I can tell you why the sky is blue... But I still can't tell you how that mark got there! Anyways, take a closer look and you may think it's actually in the shape of a heart! :) Don't even think of asking me why it's in that shape...
4
My idea of a past time is a day out by myself carrying with me my wallet, handphone, digital camera, Bible, notebook, pen and umbrella. The wallet carries the dough needed to get me to places. The handphone to send SMS-poems whenever I'm inspired. The digital camera to take photos of things that catch my eye. (I'm no paparazzi!) The Bible to read and hear from God. The notebook and pen to write down what I've heard. And lastly, the umbrella, just in case it rains. You know how it never rains when you do bring your brolly but it so just happens when you don't bring it, it RAINS! *Rolls eyes*
5
I dream of a day that I can be truly free. Free to do what really matters, what really makes a difference. Not to be caught up in education, selfish ambition, career... When I will not be so concerned about what others think of me or be so critical of myself or others. When "Every breath is Your love, every heartbeat speaks Your name," as Guy Sebastian wrote and sang. A day when dreams actually do come true and the desires of my heart will overrule the desires of my flesh. When I will see Christ-likeness overflow from me. Dear Lord, when will this day come to pass?
I want William, Kim, Serene, Elton and Jasmine to do this. A little something to add colour to your day. ;)
here i am
Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
(Psa 150:1-6)
this is me
Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Gal 2:20 MSG)
connected through destiny
as far as the east is from the west
credit
Blog skin designed by
kriss.