<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} .style {color: #414A48} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17645067?origin\x3dhttp://applied-introspection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Friday, December 02, 2005, 9:01 AM
 God-Inspired Determination

If there is one thing I know, I know that the devil is out to get us. And though Jesus has already died on the cross and won the victory, the devil has not yet been vanquished. Not until that Day, when our Lord returns. Now the devil is no longer the devil he used to be. He is teethless. But to most of us, his roar is still intimidating enough.

"Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour." (1 Peter 5:8 NKJV)

Coming out from the events of the camp, I know for certain that there were spitritual attacks from the devil. There was the arcade incident, Chris having a bad flu, Val having a headache and Jon Ng Sr having a very bad sore throat, among other things. The devil tries to dampen our spirits, steal our zeal and he wants us to wallow in self-pity over the mistakes we've made. Now, understand this, the devil only reacts in such a way when he knows that we're a threat to his dark kingdom.

Keeping in mind what the Bible says, "in order that Satan might no outwit us. For we are not unaware of his schemes." (2 Corinthians 2:11) Stand and resist the devil and he will flee from you! Refuse to give in to his lies! Refuse to become indifferent to the things of God! Refuse to wallow in self-pity! Refuse to give up! Instead, rise up to the trumpet's call! Let's not give the devil a foot-hold or even a toe-hold. Not even a hint.

Lord, we need You...

There's nothing quite like
Your voice in my ear
It's gentle and soft
You know it's honest and real
("As I Lift You Up" - Jeff Deyo)


One moment without You near
Is heartache I cannot bear
A lifetime with You O Lord
Is heaven I long to know
("Heaven" - Hillsong)

here i am
Praise the LORD.

Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.

Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.

Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
(Psa 150:1-6)

this is me
Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Gal 2:20 MSG)

connected through destiny
Precious Friends
Alvin Yap
Daniel Wong
Elton
Enrico
Samantha Khor
Serene
Shuying
Vincent
William

Sojourners
Sojourner Chronicles

Sojourners: Princesses
Alicia
Clara
Dee Dee
Lydia
Mango :)
Nana
Rena
Samantha
Serene
Shee
Valerie
Xiaomei
Xiaona

Sojourners: Princes
Aaron
Brandon
Christian
Jon²
Jon Ng Jr
Joshie
Nigel
Rayson
Timo

A Peek Into My Life
sheepazoid @ Zooomr
SheEp.aZOid @ Picasa Web
Red Ears Inc.

as far as the east is from the west

credit
Blog skin designed by kriss.