Tuesday, December 20, 2005, 8:16 PM
To My Dear Xiaomei And Grandotter
It may seem at times that I don't care enough,
Somewhat distant, hidden behind this guitar buff.
But look deeper and you may see,
I do care for you, no matter how things may be.
There's just so much I want to say to you,
Where to start, I haven't got a clue.
Stick around and you might find,
There's more to me, more than others would mind.
Watching you grow into this fine young lady,
Has been my joy, my ecstasy.
Contrary to what you may believe,
You're not hideous! Now aren't you relieved? :P
Don't brood over how things were meant to be,
A dream remains a dream, till you stand up and fight courageously.
It's no use hoping for a better tomorrow and wondering how,
Life is what you make it, so live your life right here, right now.
-----
"Work hard and cheerfully at whatever you do, as though you were working for the Lord rather than for people."
(Colossians 3:23 [NLT])
"Therefore, my dear brothers, stand firm. Let nothing move you. Always give yourselves fully to the work of the Lord, because you know that your labor in the Lord is not in vain."
(1 Corinthians 15:58)
here i am
Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
(Psa 150:1-6)
this is me
Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Gal 2:20 MSG)
connected through destiny
as far as the east is from the west
credit
Blog skin designed by
kriss.