<!-- --><!-- --><style type="text/css">@import url(http://beta.blogger.com/css/navbar/classic.css); div.b-mobile {display:none;} .style {color: #414A48} </style> <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/17645067?origin\x3dhttp://applied-introspection.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
Monday, October 23, 2006, 4:44 PM
 "You're On Your Own!"

If I'm not alone, why do I feel so lonely? Everything seems to scream at me, "You're on your own!" I'm always the one to blame, I'm always the one who lets everyone down, I'm always the one lagging behind... And all the help I seem to get is, "You had better buck up!" Am I on my own?

here i am
Praise the LORD.

Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.

Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.

Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.

Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
(Psa 150:1-6)

this is me
Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Gal 2:20 MSG)

connected through destiny
Precious Friends
Alvin Yap
Daniel Wong
Elton
Enrico
Samantha Khor
Serene
Shuying
Vincent
William

Sojourners
Sojourner Chronicles

Sojourners: Princesses
Alicia
Clara
Dee Dee
Lydia
Mango :)
Nana
Rena
Samantha
Serene
Shee
Valerie
Xiaomei
Xiaona

Sojourners: Princes
Aaron
Brandon
Christian
Jon²
Jon Ng Jr
Joshie
Nigel
Rayson
Timo

A Peek Into My Life
sheepazoid @ Zooomr
SheEp.aZOid @ Picasa Web
Red Ears Inc.

as far as the east is from the west

credit
Blog skin designed by kriss.