Saturday, August 18, 2007, 2:37 AM
To the Servers, 2nd Liners & Children Chucrh Server
I Believe In You
I'm sorry,
For the things I didn't say to you.
Please forgive me,
I had instead discouraged you.
I'm sorry,
I wasn't a good example.
Please forgive me,
I caused you to trip and stumble.
I'm sorry,
I wasn't understanding,
Please forgive me,
The words I used were hurting.
I'm sorry,
I didn't inspire you.
Please forgive me,
My mood it dampened you.
What I really wanted to say was,
"I'm proud of you."
"I look up to you."
"I believe in you."
Look at yourself in the mirror,
And your thoughts may not be kind,
Look at yourself through Jesus' eyes,
And a warrior within yourself you'll find.
For we are all princes and princesses,
Of the King of kings, the Most High.
Don't you ever forget who you are,
Even if the darkest hour draws nigh.
The devil prowls around like a hungry lion,
Seeking whom he may devour.
Don't for a second believe in his lies,
Because from on high you've received His power.
I believe in you.
here i am
Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
(Psa 150:1-6)
this is me
Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Gal 2:20 MSG)
connected through destiny
as far as the east is from the west
credit
Blog skin designed by
kriss.