Thursday, January 31, 2008, 4:15 PM
Keeping It Simple
That pretty much sums up my out look for 2008. Keep the faith simple. I don't really want to care about religion, institution, church politics; whatever! All that I am concerned about is loving God and hating sin.
If I am able to fully understand what it truly means to be loved by God, my life would be dramatically transformed! I would be able to love myself, I would be able to love my friends and I would be able to love my family. I would learn that friends are important; family is important.
"Back to basics," is what resounds in my heart for this season. Oh how different our lives would be, how different the church would be because THIS generation has a heart for God!
Dear Lord, fall in this place again. Amen!
here i am
Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
(Psa 150:1-6)
this is me
Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Gal 2:20 MSG)
connected through destiny
as far as the east is from the west
credit
Blog skin designed by
kriss.