Monday, June 09, 2008, 2:46 PM
Health Is Wealth
As I sit here looking at the blisters on my hands, elbow and feet, feeling painful ulcers on my tongue and in my mouth and agonizing over the thought of not being able to sing because of my sore throat, I am beginning to realise one thing. Health is wealth. So what if I have everything I ever wanted and all the money in the world if I don't have the health to enjoy all that?
All good things come from God. Not some; not majority. ALL. That means every good thing in my life comes right from the hand of God. How can I not praise Him every passing day? Even in times of need, and especially when I don't feel like it!
Amanda said this in a message to me the other day, "Whether it takes 1 day or 1 week for you to get well, He is in control." And then it dawned upon me, whether God chooses to heal me in a day or a week, that's His choice entirely. Who am I that the God of the universe should give in to my demands? Yet no good thing does He withhold from me, only in His time.
God has allotted to me the same 24 hours that He has given all men. This is the great equalizer. What I do with that 24 hours is my choice, yet it determines whether or not I fulfill my destiny.
Dear Lord, may I seek for health over wealth and may I never stray from this path that You have set out before me. In Jesus' name, amen.
here i am
Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
(Psa 150:1-6)
this is me
Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Gal 2:20 MSG)
connected through destiny
as far as the east is from the west
credit
Blog skin designed by
kriss.