Monday, December 01, 2008, 12:21 PM
You Are the Rock of My Salvation
"Listen to me, all who hope for deliveranceāall who seek the Lord! Consider the rock from which you were cut, the quarry from which you were mined." (Isaiah 51:1 NLT)
You Are the Rock of My Salvation
You are the Rock of my salvation
You are the strength of my life
You are my hope and my inspiration
Lord, unto You will I cry
I believe in You, believe in You
For Your faithful love to me
You have been my help in times of need
Lord, unto You will I cleave
here i am
Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
(Psa 150:1-6)
this is me
Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Gal 2:20 MSG)
connected through destiny
as far as the east is from the west
credit
Blog skin designed by
kriss.