Sunday, January 25, 2009, 5:52 PM
Yesterday Was
Saturday
Went to school early in the morning. Okay, it wasn't that early. Class started at 10am and lasted till 12noon. The lecturer ended earlier so I went for lunch at the "Arts Canteen" with Vincent, Eugene and our new friend Cheryl. Somehow everyone came back with Japanese food when they came back. I declared that I wouldn't buy Japanese food and wanted to get my Chinese cooked food... I came back with Japanese food... The Chinese cooked food stall was closed. -_-"
After that I told the guys I needed to go and I left home to Skype with D. :D Meanwhile, Vincent and Eugene went on to play with Vince's DSLR UNTIL 4PM!!! They took over 100 photos with themselves as the models!!! Vince even announced that it was hard work being a model! OH GOODNESS... HAHAHA!!!
Went to Salem Chapel after for the meeting for worship muscians and worship leaders. Managed to help Chris get the computer up and running in the new place and fix a cupboard before I left. Then I went home to kill some time before meeting Vincent, Dominic, Zhen Wei, Kian Yong, Daryl and Mei Zi for basketball at Hougang. As usual, Vincent was late. I waited for him for at least 30 mins before he turned up. Then we went on a wild goose chase for the correct court all because the message sent out said that it was a "special" court. It turned out to be the one that was below Zhen Wei's house (which we passed on the way to look for the "special" court). Lol.
Anyway, we got there at almost 7:45pm though we were supposed to be there at 7pm. Vince, Daryl, Mei Zi and I played against 4 PRCs and managed to squeeze a 11-10 point win. Vince was on fire and scored most of the points. Daryl and Mei Zi took the rest of the points. I defended and tried to fight for rebounds. I ended the game with a medium range shot [I can't remember if it was the only point I scored in the game. Lol.]. After that we moved to another court where we played among ourselves and had a lot of fun showing off our moves and laughing till 10pm when they turned off the lights.
We ended the day with dinner/supper at a nearby coffee shop where I had very nice "Ba Cho Mee" (minced meat noodles). Sent Vince home after that and reached home around 1am.
here i am
Praise the LORD.
Praise God in his sanctuary;
praise him in his mighty heavens.
Praise him for his acts of power;
praise him for his surpassing greatness.
Praise him with the sounding of the trumpet,
praise him with the harp and lyre,
praise him with tambourine and dancing,
praise him with the strings and flute,
praise him with the clash of cymbals,
praise him with resounding cymbals.
Let everything that has breath praise the LORD. Praise the LORD.
(Psa 150:1-6)
this is me
Christ's life showed me how, and enabled me to do it. I identified myself completely with him. Indeed, I have been crucified with Christ. My ego is no longer central. It is no longer important that I appear righteous before you or have your good opinion, and I am no longer driven to impress God. Christ lives in me. The life you see me living is not "mine," but it is lived by faith in the Son of God, who loved me and gave himself for me. (Gal 2:20 MSG)
connected through destiny
as far as the east is from the west
credit
Blog skin designed by
kriss.